Please read the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions of Use") carefully before using this website. By using this website, you signify your agreement with these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement"). If you do not agree with any of the below Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this website. Normerica Inc. ("Provider"), its affiliates or related entities reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
1. Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
This website is controlled and operated by Provider at 1599 Hurontario Street, Suite 300, Port Credit, Ontario, L5G 4S1. The telephone number is 416-626-0556. All material on this website, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by Provider or by other parties that have licensed their material to Provider (the "Copyrights"). Material from this website or from any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Provider (the "Provider's Websites") may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
2. Privacy Statement
Provider respects your privacy and wants you to feel secure in your use of its products or services. Provider will not collect, use or disclose your personal information other than in compliance with this privacy statement (the "Privacy Statement").
• "You" in this Privacy Statement means you as an individual;
• "personal information" generally means any information that identifies you as an individual.
• When you visit this website and in the course of Provider providing its products or services to you, Provider may collect personal information:
- directly, where its asks you to provide information, such as when you register as a user of this website
(e.g., name, e-mail address and mailing address); or
• Provider may collect, use and/or disclose personal information collected via this website or otherwise in connection with its products or services for the following purposes:
- to provide any products or services that you request;
- to maintain its records in connection with the provision of such products and services; and
- to help Provider tailor products and services, including this website, to suit you.
• Except as expressly provided in this Privacy Statement, Provider does not disclose any personal information to non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law. Examples of permitted disclosures of personal information to non-affiliated third parties include
- complying with a validly issued and enforceable summons, subpoena or search warrant or with other legal requirements;
- complying with rules of court relating to the production of records; and responding to requests made by government institutions with the lawful authority to make such requests.
- Provider may transfer personal information to non-affiliated third parties for processing pursuant to agreements that prohibit the third parties from using or disclosing the personal
information other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
• Provider may use "cookies" to track your preferences and activities on this website. Cookies are small amounts of data that are transferred from Provider's servers to your computer'shard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies may store a variety of information, including, without limitation, the number of times that you access this website, your registrationinformation and the number of times that you view a particular page, banner or the like on the website. If you do not wish to accept cookies, your browser's "help" function
should provide you with information about how to block cookies, how to know when you have received cookies and how to disable cookies completely. That said, please beaware that if you doblock or disable our cookies, you may be unable to take advantage of some of the useful features of this website.
• You are entitled to request access to and correction of your personal information collected by Provider via this website or otherwise through our provision of products or services. You can make such a request or a related inquiry by sending an e-mail to our privacy officer at PO@Normericainc.com. If you consent or have previously consented to the collection,use and/or disclosure of personal information as identified herein, please note that you can also withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail message to our privacy officer at PO@Normericainc.com.
• Provider will keep your personal information only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or such longer period as may be required by applicable legislation.
• Provider has adopted appropriate measures to safeguard personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification including a firewall, encryption and access security measures.
3. Linked Sites
Provider, whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to this website ("Linked Sites"), is not responsible for the content on the Linked Sites. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
THE MATERIALS IN PROVIDER'S WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Provider does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that Provider's Websites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Provider does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of thematerials in Provider's Websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Provider) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The material that you read in Provider's Websites is provided solely for entertainment and promotional purposes. Furthermore, neither Provider nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based on or resulting from any information or opinions in Provider's Websites.
Any notes, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Provider throughout the world and Provider shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to Provider's Websites, you agree that Provider has the right to publish the material for any type of use as outlined above including promotional and advertising purposes (save for personal information submitted in application for employment with Provider). You agree to indemnify Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer's fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations and warranties.
6. Health Information
This website may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of pets and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a pet's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical advisors.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in Provider's Websites are presented solely for the purpose of entertainment and promoting products and services available in Canada and the US. This website is controlled and operated by Provider from its offices within the Province of Ontario. Provider makes no representation that materials in Provider's Websites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you, any third party or Provider bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with any matters related to this website shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of Ontario, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Provider.